A horrible start to the day, I dropped Evan off at school, and when he realised I was leaving him he was hysterically crying, and they had to peel him off me. He was fine within a minute of me leaving, but was horrible to see.
Other than that a nice quiet day, Ev wasn't as crazy as he has been the last few days which was a nice relief!!
Alun has started dropping his 2nd afternoon nap, think he just wants to play!! Especially if his brother is around.
I need eyes in the back of my head now with him. I turned around and found him helping himself to the wine in the kitchen!!
He sat for ages watching the washing machine today especially when it was on spin. Its the best I have seen him sit. My not so little cutie pie!!
On a grrr note my mobile phone backed in today. Started being very odd and just scrolling through my contacts. So its back to my old phone til they sort it.
See ya
No comments:
Post a Comment