Saturday, 8 January 2011

8th January Saturday


My first child free day since Alun was born!!


Rob had both boys so I could go to town shopping and for lunch with my Mam and get my eyes tested.


HATED town, was far too busy and messy with the sales, hardly got anything I wanted as was just full of crap!!!


Lunch at No Sign Bar was good though, though not liking the chillis in the burger!


Had my eyes tested I thought they had gone really bad as squinting a lot and having headaches. Turns out they have only slightly changed in nearly 2 years. Just the minimum change. He said that maybe my glasses are just scratched. Hmmm a 7 month who likes to wrench my glasses off my face and eat them!! haha! Then was the hard job of picking the frames. After trying about 3 frames on I was fed up!! But got there in the end.


Really missed the boys, and think if I went childfree again I wouldn't waste it shopping!! cinema maybe?? The last time I went was Pirates of the Caribbean 3, when I was pregnant with Evan!!


The pic I have uploaded is of a photo album I bought today. One of my BC friends who had a little boy Zane around the same time Evan was born, was diagnosed with leukemia just before Christmas. Along with all the BC girls we wanted to do something to show Angela we were thinking of her and keep her positive. I suggested everyone sending me a 6x4 card with a message on and I would out them all in an album for her. We did this when Leanne and Karen got married and it was lovely.


I chose this album as I thought the butterflies were a good symbol of hope. Thinking of Angela everyday, and hoping all our positive wishes get her through this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment