Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year Blwyddyn Newydd Dda


Not a very exciting start to 2011. Sian And Michael aka Danty and Uh Moo stayed the night. Think we all struggled up to see the new year in haha!


Currently making frog in the hole with danty, while Alun sleeps and the boys visit Mamgu.


Nain is due to visit at 12.32!! Not a minute before!!


Not much plans for today, 15 thank you cards have been made from the boys using their handprints, just itching to get the tree down now and all the toys away. But no energy!!


I never thought it would take so long to get both boys to pose for a pic with the signs!! The 2011 is using their footprints


Plans for 2011 firstly that EVERYONE stays healthy and positive, we sell the house, I pass my driving test. the Home Office get their butts in gear so Danty and Uh Moo get married. Oh and that I blog later then Feb 2nd!!!
Hwyl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment