Thursday, 6 January 2011


Another lazy day with my gorgeous little man. Hes changing by the day. And as you can see will now sit on his own yaay!
Though he prefers to be crawling and investigating.
Especially if he can chew wires or pickpocket Mammys bag!!
Ev and Rob were meant to be cutting a haircut today but Ev fell and hit his head which brought on a RAS :(
He came home looking very pale and scared bless him. It is awful to see.
He is very resilient though and after chocolate and cwtches he bounced back.
We phoned Uh Moo before bathing him and he was on speaker phone. As I was stripping Ev he picked up my phone and shouted look at my willy Uh Moo!!
Then his jumper got stuck on his bed, so me and Rob were trying to pull it off. I pulled Rob won and I landed up sitting in the bath!! Ev was sat on Robs lap and found this so funny that he peed on Robs leg!!
Ha ha ha x

No comments:

Post a Comment