A lazy day again as feeling blagh with asthma. Lots of lovely time with Al as Ev is in Winks and school. He started big class today as went up from Clych to Meithrin.
You soon realise how much noise he makes when he comes home, and shatters your peace and quiet!!
After the nightmare of bedtime yesterday he went off straight away tonight. Though bathtime was a total different matter! he was a LOON!! totally mad. I said 1 min and you're out of teh bath. 10 mins later me and Rob were trying to wrestle him out the bath. We would get hi out and he would dive head first back in!! I grabbed him and my head went under and he took my glasses. Lots of funny pics.
I was going to post a pic of Al to even it up as its all Ev pics atm. But couldn't resist this pic!!
Hoep you all good xx
No comments:
Post a Comment