Monday, 17 January 2011

Sunday 16th January


Last lot of catching up!


A crazy day I didn't stop between cooking, cleaning, cleaning the fish tank, doing the Christening guest list and designing the invite, then selecting pics for it so clever Lou (Als future GodMam can make it for us. And speaking to the Vicar and the Rugby Club to confirm both.I also ordered carpet samples, looked at chairs and curtains online. And started sorting b&b for Lou when she stays!!


Think the next upto 6 months are going to be crazy!! Though will be fab for teh boys to have more room, well Al can finally get his own room yaaaay!


Not an exciting pic but the layout for the Christening invite. Took ages to come up with a N letter I had to do it as my facebook status! Can

't wait to see teh finished invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment