Monday, 17 January 2011

Friday 14th January


A fairly quiet day after the crazy last few days!!


Rob had a half day to take me and the boys to Grans for the night as he had his belated Christmas do in Swansea. We had to go via Swansea to get my new glasses. Also Lush had their new products in for Valentines day so I HAD to go get them!!


We have got in the habit that when Rob goes out I stay at Grans with the boys. Gran gets company as do I, and teh boys love seeing Gran.


Pic is of Ev dressed up, not that it lasted long. We have never found a proper dressing up outfit for him before as they tend to start at age 3 so drown him!! This is age 1-3, so no doubt Al will be in it soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment